NAQP SSB N9WHG

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: NAQP SSB N9WHG
From: pwalker@niia.net (Paul D. Walker II)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 12:56:59 -0600
OK, I guess this is officially my score now that it is posted to the right spot.
I was on a team but somebody should ask Paul, WX9E if they care. ;^)

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 20-Jan-96, 21-Jan-96

    Callsign Used : N9WHG
         Operator : N9WHG

         Category : Single/LowPwr->DummyLoad

 Default Exchange : Paul Indiana

             Name : Paul D. Walker II
          Address : 1646 West Morgan Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chesterton, IN  46304
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

   80SSB      15          15         15      11
   40SSB      40          39         39      24
   20SSB      21          21         21      12
   15SSB      24          24         24       9
   10SSB       2           2          2       2

 Totals      102         101        101      58

    Final Score = 5858 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 This is a fun contest, but I gotta find a station to guest op at.  Sprained
 my thumb using a hand mike.  Found out my base computer is the cause of a
 lot of hash on my receiver so used a laptop without rig control.  I hope I
 remembered to hit <alt-b> every time I changed bands.  So, yea, contesting
 does beat a swift kick in the butt any day. ;^)

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

 Date ___1-Jan-1996_   Signed __Paul_D._Walker_II_____  Call __N9WHG___

------
Paul D. Walker II                 e-mail: pwalker@niia.net
Amateur Radio: N9WHG              packet: n9whg@kb9kri.#nwin.in.usa.na