Sprint CW score and mistake

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: Sprint CW score and mistake
From: ramirezk@emi.com (ramirezk@emi.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 1996 11:18:50 -0500
Accidentally lost the last 5 qsos from my log. If you were my
contact #s 185,186,187,188,189 send me E-Mail with the pertinent
info. KE3Q,I know you were one of the contacts. Anyone else??
This ocurred due to not copying N6TR file Log.TMP and deleting
before checking everything at end of contest. My FAULT!
 Score before mistake 189 qsos X 42 mults= 7928
 Score after mistake  185 qsos x 42 mults= 7770
  Hopefully there wasn't a new mult in those last 5 qsos.
  I apologize to anyone who will not show up in my log due to my
mistake. 73 Ken