WF3T late CQ160 cw score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WF3T late CQ160 cw score
From: steve.steltzer@paonline.com (steve.steltzer@paonline.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 09:29:50 -0500 (EST)
                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: WF3T                     Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator
                                               High Power

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    302     742      47      17    =   47,488

Equipment Description:

        FT1000MP - Commander HF2500 - Carolina 160 Windom
        strung low and like a drunken sailers walk.
        A small effort for the club score - 7 hours or so.

Club Affiliation: FRANKFORD RADIO CLUB

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Steve Steltzer  WF3T
               944 Cedars Road
               Lewisberry,, Pa. 17339

*\*  steve.steltzer@paonline.com (WF3T)  *\*
*\*        Harley Davidson Inc.          *\*