KB8PK - KG8PE SOA/LP ARRL CW DX

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: KB8PK - KG8PE SOA/LP ARRL CW DX
From: kb8pk@tc3net.com (Kevin J. Grammes)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 23:03:50 -0000
Father and son team from MI.

KB8PK      kj                                                   KG8PE      =
mike
qso -100                                        qso-101
mult - 62                                       mult -62                =09
score  18,600                                                    score =
-18,786

RIG         ICOM 737-A
ANT     Mosley Pro 67B at 65 feet.   and 80m Inv Vee at 60 feet.        =09

Could not devote a lot of time this weekend but a little competition for =
new band/countries. I got the rig before and after work and Mike had it =
in the afternoon. Also time out for our newest ham Sara Kc8ccq and we =
had to all take turns in the seat. Look for mike from K8AQM in the 160 =
test this weekend.
73    KJ    and Mike