ARRL DX CW SOSB 20M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: ARRL DX CW SOSB 20M HP
From: ea7kw@arrakis.es (Jose R. Hierro)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 09:06:57 +0100
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: EA7KW                    Country: SPAIN
      Mode: CW                       Category: SOSB 20m HP

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

       20     1490     4470          59        =   263,730 points

Equipment Description: 70 W --> 2 x 3-500Z --> 6 ele yagi trib. @ 15 m.

Missed LAB, NWT and YT, working the rest the first 12 hours of the contest.

Bad conditions in general terms on saturday, worse on sunday.
No sunrise opennings to W6/7. Band mostly dead from 22 Z till 11 Z.
I did not S&P (only to work N2LT and VO1SA). I grabbed 14.026 on sat.
and 14.031 on sun. Got 12 stations who tried to steal my frequency. Most
obstinated was a 9A2 stn who "shared" my channel during 45 mins, even taking
credits of stns who called me.

States most worked:
CA  119
PA  114