N8JSK Multi-op 160M Phone

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: N8JSK Multi-op 160M Phone
From: ni8l@imperium.net (Scott Detloff)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 96 20:13:25 EST
                CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: N8JSK                    Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Multi Single

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    948    2179      56      18    =   161,246

Operator List: N8JSK, K3GP, N8DZA, AA8GY, KD8JN, NI8L,
                     W8WEN, N8ZXB

Equipment Description:  (NI8L QTH)   TS940S, Ten-Tec Titian, inverted
                                    vee @160', 550' East beverage

First multi-op from the new NI8L hilltop QTH.  What a great time!  This is
the best way I can pay these guys back for all the help they have given so
far building the station.  I'm sure we will be doing this again next year,
because
there is still a lot of stuff to be done.

Highlights:  Being called by 9A2TW and EA8PP, and having N8JSK work GW4BLE &
VU2GI from the second radio from 30' piece of coax in the
basement.  All the stories; one guy operating and the rest supplying that
"party atmosphere" in the background.  Lots of food supplied by the XYL.
Nothing broke!

73...Scott