K0EJ CQ 160 SSB SOHP SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: K0EJ CQ 160 SSB SOHP SCORE
From: SPECK@uansv3.Vanderbilt.Edu (SPECK@uansv3.Vanderbilt.Edu)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 17:07:39 -0600 (CST)
 404 Qs   54 mults (2 + 52) = 46,110   5.4 hrs
TS-930->Amp (500W) -> inverted L (65' high)

Hadn't planned on playing much but wanted to exercise my voice and recall how
to say "59 Tennessee" to prepare for ARRL SSB.  Good thing I did. The last
SSB contest was NAQP and I found myself wanting to say "this is Mark in
Tennessee". I think I have it figured out now!  Good luck to all this weekend.
I'm going to try out a REAL multi-op this weekend when Ric (WA6KUI) and I join
forces at the KO4EW/KQ4HC station in east TN. Praying for sunspots!

                                73,  Mark K0EJ