WF3T ARRL SOAB assisted ssb score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WF3T ARRL SOAB assisted ssb score
From: steve.steltzer@paonline.com (WF3T)
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 1996 14:00:15 -0400
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: WF3T                     Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Unlimited

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS PTS/Q COUNTRIES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80       23       69   3.0       18
       40       30       90   3.0       23
       20      119      357   3.0       55
       15       44      132   3.0       25
       10        0        0   0.0        0
     --------------------------------------

     Totals    216      648   3.0      121  =   78,408

Comments: I wouldn't make a pimple on a good phone ops you know what, but I did
get on for several hours to get some points for the FRC. Our cluster link is
still down, so unlimited consisted of 3 or 4 of us on our node.

Having fun: I'm just finishing up my 2 rig setup, got my network problems
fixed and built the audio switchbox Sun afternoon. Got everything hooked up
and working in time for the last hour, (good thing it was the last hour, no
amp for the 2nd rig yet, 100 watts on 80 not exactly the hot setup) s&p'ing
2 bands at the same time, what a blast, can't wait for the next cw test.

                                                                73, Steve

*\*  steve.steltzer@paonline.com (WF3T)  *\*
*\*        Harley Davidson Inc.          *\*