Continental Breakdown Files

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: Continental Breakdown Files
From: hwardsil@wolfenet.com (Ward Silver)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 1996 09:41:23 -0800 (PST)
For those that may have missed my earlier message, I'm collecting US/VE
continental breakdown files (.CON from CT and .BRK from TR, ?? from NA)
for an experiment to find out how continental distributions vary across
the NA continent.  I need your breakdown files with your Call and State at
the top.  CT/TR/NA will put your call on there automatically, but please
add your state, as that is how I will break up the data.

If I get enough data, the resulting graphics and analysis will be
published in CQ-Contest.  Hopefully, the process will be nearly
automate-able, so we could get regular feedback on how propagation is
varying across the continent.

Again, just send me your breakdown files, not the logs, rate, or summaries.

Thanks in advance!

73, Ward N0AX