wpx-cw Multi-Single High Pwr

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: wpx-cw Multi-Single High Pwr
From: kc7v@primenet.com (Mike Fulcher)
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 04:49:52 -0700
                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: KC7V                     Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160                0            0             0.0          0
       80                 0            0             0.0          0
       40             433      1952             4.5      101
       20           1023      1579             1.5      463
       15               26          37             1.4          9
       10                 0            0             0.0         0

     Totals       1482     3568             2.4     573  =   2,044,464

Operator List: KC7V, AA7NO, AA7WP, KE7GH, ZS6NW

Equipment Description: FT1000MP, ALPHA 86, 6/6-20, 4/4/4/4-15, 4 EL 40

Club Affiliation: Central Arizona DX Association

                             Signatur _______________________________

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Mike Fulcher  KC7V
               6545 E. Montgomery Rd.
               Cave Creek, AZ 85331-3119

Soapbox:

Invited a few guys over who wanted to get more contest experience and they
did a great job despite poor conditions.  20 was good till almost 2 am both
mornings  to JA and 40 was ok, even though noisy here in Phoenix.

Sunday was a bear.  EU was weak and difficult to work till less than 2 hours
left in the test.  It was difficult to sustain any runs.

We did make our goal of 2 million but not till the last hour of the contest.

Best thrill for me was working ZS8IR on 40m LP Sunday morning  for country
nr. 300 on 40!
                         Mike Fulcher KC7V
                     One of the "VOO-DOODS"
                       VooDoo Contest Group