N2WM M/U June Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: N2WM M/U June Score
From: wwalsh@intac.com (Warren Walsh)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 18:09:32 -0400 (EDT)
                      ARRL VHF QSO PARTY -- 1996
      Call: N2WM                     Grid: FN21
      Sussex County, NJ              Category: Multi Multi

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS      GRIDS
       50      551      551         146
      144      453      453          48
      222       65      130          21
      432      121      242          27
      903       12       36           9
      1.2       14       42          11
      2.3        5       20           4
      3.4        0        0           0
      5.7        0        0           0
      10G        0        0           0
      24G        0        0           0
      LHT        0        0           0
     -----------------------------------
     Totals   1221     1474         266  =   392,084

Had lots of fun, 6 meters was great, so good that it might have effected the
higher bands with lack of stations!  We tried my new transverter on 6 this
time and I can say with confidence the the Ten-Tec kit performed as well as
if not better then the TS-680 we have used in the past. The review in une
QST said it had a 7db noise figure, the op at our site now just don't
believe that, maybe it was a typo and should have been .7db!

For the N2M crew 73

Warren Walsh - N2BCC
wwalsh@intac.com