NAQP RTTY

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: NAQP RTTY
From: ae2t@localnet.com (Al Gritzmacher)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 14:02:09 -0400
                           NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 20-Jul-96, 21-Jul-96

    Callsign Used : AE2T
         Operator : AE2T

         Category : SINGLE OP - SINGLE TRANSMITTER - LOW POWER

 Default Exchange : 599 AL NY

             Name : Al Gritzmacher
          Address : P. O. Box 730
   City/State/Zip : Lockport NY 14095
          Country :

   80SSB      26          26         26      16
   40SSB      38          38         38      22
   20SSB      64          64         64      21
   15SSB       1           1          1       1

 Totals      129         129        129      60

    Final Score = 7740 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 First RTTY Contest. Had a ball!

Can anyone tell me where to submit logs for this contest? The post office
lost my May/June issue of NCJ. Is there an E-mail adress to submit them?

Please reply to me direct, as I don't follow this reflector.

Thanks, 73

Al AE2T

Al Gritzmacher  AE2T     Internet: ae2t@localnet.com
                         WWW: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ae2t/
Liason:                  Alternate mail adresses:
Lockport Amateur Radio    bc510@freenet.buffalo.edu
Volunteer Examiner Team   ae2t@postoffice.worldnet.att.net
                          76100.3670@compuserve.com
    Radio Shack: You've got questions - We've got dumb looks.

"Invisible airwaves crackle with life, Bright antenna bristle with the energy."
- Rush "The Spirit of Radio" (or if you prefer - Catherine Wheel)