WA6KUI IARU Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WA6KUI IARU Score
From: Ric.Painter@12.trapper.isdn.net (Ric Painter)
Date: 21 Jul 96 12:38:00 -0500
                      IARU HF Championship -- 1996

      Call: WA6KUI                   Country:  United States
      Zone: 8                        Category: Single Operator
      On:   17 Hours                           Low Power

     BAND      QSO   QSO-PTS   PTS/Q    ZONES  HQ STNS

       80        9        9     1.00      1      1
       40      129      331     2.57     11      7
       20      365     1145     3.14     22     11
       15       81      225     2.78     14      7
       10      133      157     1.18      7      1

     Totals    717     1867     2.60     55     27

                 Score: 153,094 points

Equipment Description: Knwd TS 450S/AT barefoot to Mosely TA33
                       & Dipoles up 14 meters

Soapbox: Lost final 7 hours of event when my power supply turned
         into a pumpkin near local midnight after exchanging
         half of report with KC4AAA!  (Since the exchange wasn't
         completed I did not log Antartica.  Fuse blew in Astron
         ps from failed diode and took me off-air @ 0452z.  Guess
         I didn't care enough to hook up battery and carry on to
         finish.  However, I was well-rested and wide awake for
         church Sunday morn!)  Worked 40 of 54 WRTC stations.
         PLEASE ADD "LOW POWER" CATEGORY & "CLUB COMPETITION"!!

73 de Ric WA6KUI * ric.painter@12.trapper.isdn.net