WA6KUI NAQP CW SCORE/SUMMARY

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WA6KUI NAQP CW SCORE/SUMMARY
From: Ric.Painter@12.trapper.isdn.net (Ric Painter)
Date: 04 Aug 96 14:53:17 -0500
           SUMMER '96 CW NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

Call used: WA6KUI                                    Location: TN

Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW        Power: 100W

Callsign of Operator: WA6KUI

Exchanged Information: WA6KUI RIC TN

Hours of Operation: 09:59  (OFF: 0033-0103z & 0430-0600z)

     band      QSOs     points    mults
     ----------------------------------
     160         39        39       22
      80        101       101       32
      40        129       129       46
      20        107       107       35
      15         47        47       17
      10         30        30       14
     ----------------------------------
     TOTAL      453       453      166      SCORE: 75,198

 Team Name: TENNESSEE CONTEST GROUP (K4AMC/KY2P/N4ZZ/WA6KUI/WR3O)

 Comments: My best NAQP ever!  First summer w/ 160; sure helped.
           Discovered & used another "secret" for the first time:
           Set filters wide @ 1.8k (cascaded 2.4k's) when running,
           which helped me capture more stations off the side.
           The biggest downside was missing part of the live
           centennial Olympics--especially the ladies competing in
           rhythm gymnastics (I'm salivating just thinking about them.)

Equipment: TS 450S/AT barefoot to TA33 & Dipoles up 14 meters

73 de Ric WA6KUI * ric.painter@12.trapper.isdn.net