W6EMS SprINT

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: W6EMS SprINT
From: merchant@silcom.com (Stephen Merchant)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 1996 20:58:55 -0700
Condx were down from last time <a lot!>  I didn't hear much going on 40m
until well into the second hour.  20 was mostly long, with some ghosts --
did I hear N2AA once?  Or was it a european?  I did hear CT1BOH working
someone early.

96 Q's -- lots of competition this time, but where did Gator go?  He
mentioned storms before the contest started, so maybe he got shut down from wx.

Congrats to Tree, whom I only worked a few times near the end.  As usual his
score was well ahead of any other number I heard.

Thanks for the Q's everyone -- see you in NAQP SSB next weekend.

73, Steve W6EMS