WAECW_score_W2UP_single

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WAECW_score_W2UP_single
From: barry@w2up.wells.com (barry@w2up.wells.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 96 01:22:03 0
                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: W2UP                     Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Op

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

      160       0     0      0      0
       80      46    45     19     76             3 el sloper array
       40     190   189     28     84             2 el @ 85 ft
       20     300   300     37     74             |
       15      17    17      7     14             |Stacked TH7s @ 40/76 ft
       10       7     7      2      4             |

    Totals    560   558     93    252 = 281,736

Rest periods:
1. 0146-2333 = 22 h
2. 0245-1141 =  9 h
3. 1556-2009 =  4 h

Equipment Description:   Ft-1000D/Alpha 78, 1200 W.

Club Affiliation: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:  Fun contest, as usual. Too much begging for QTCs slowing
down runs...

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Barry Kutner  W2UP
               207 Winding Lane