WB0OLA NAQP SSB Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WB0OLA NAQP SSB Score
From: 76353.1416@compuserve.com (Jim Walter)
Date: 18 Aug 96 17:40:13 EDT
                         NAQP-SSB CONTEST SUMMARY

    Callsign used = WB0OLA
    Exchange = Jim, Indiana

  Band     Qso's  Mults
   160        0      0
    80       52     30
    40       20     15
    20      179     45
    15      113     30
    10       27     15
==============================
Total       391 X  135  = 52,785

Equipment:  Kenwood TS-440S, 100 Watts; Carolina Windom @40'; TR v4.05

Club or team:  Society of Midwest Contesters

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest:

Signature  _________James A. Walter, WB0OLA__________    Date  __18 Aug 96___

Mailing Address: 1515 Lawndale Road
                 Elkhart, IN  46514
E-Mail:          76353.1416@compuserve.com

Comments:  This was a fun contest.  I don't operate phone very often let
           alone phone contests as I don't enjoy screaming into a mic.  Of
           course with the low power limitation of this contest the playing
           field is a little more level.  A somewhat casual operation, 8:49
           of operation.  I didn't figure I'd have this much time to operate
           due to household obligations.  Operated several hours with the
           7mo. old daughter in the lap, I'm sure many heard the QRM in the
           background.  Thanks to everyone for the QSO's.  73.