AB6FO Phone NAQP Score (or lack thereof)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: AB6FO Phone NAQP Score (or lack thereof)
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 21:17:48 -0500 (EST)
     AB6FO  Phone NAQP

     Hours of Operation: 09:50

     band      QSOs     points    mults
     160          3         3        1
      75         37        37       20
      40         98        98       39
      20        337       337       56
      15         28        28       16
      10          3         3        1
     TOTAL      506       506      133      SCORE: 67,298

     Club or Team Name: SCCC #1

     I got so caught up hearing the East Coast run on 15 that I
     keep trying 15 and it never happened. I kept trying to pass
     multipliers, but if this had been Monopoly, I never would
     have collected $200. K3MD & KF3P were so loud all  afternoon
     on  15,  I  could  not believe I  couldn't  run  anyone.  My
     teammates were the smart ones; they stayed on 20 and put  up
     big numbers. They were also the only QSOs on 10 & 160. The
     sunspots can't come back soon enough for me.

     73. Ken, AB6FO, KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM