K7C NAQP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: K7C NAQP
From: jon@lonepeak.vii.com (Jon)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 13:33:33 -0600 (MDT)
K7C (op , KG7TE)

455x132= 60,000 something

FT-1000D, 150 watts.
Monoband 3 element beams for 10,15,20
40 meter wire beam at 50 feet - 3 elements
80 meter sloper
160 dipole of some sort

This was my first NAQP, unless I dabbled in one in the past.
Had a great time with the Utah Centennial call. May of been
able to get a few more qso's if I didn't have to explain the call
or others asking for the last letter of my call. I checked 10 and 15 every
hour and heard nothing. had some nice runs on 20, but QRM made those
far between. Had a dozen mults on 160 - that was fun. Hearing W9RE
on 160 was a highlight, i never had been out of the state on 160 b4.
Nice signal from n4 baked potato.  See you next year

Thanks to ALan, K6XO who let me invade his station for 10 hours

Jon
kg7te