UCQP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: UCQP
From: jon@lonepeak.vii.com (Jon)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 13:06:38 -0600 (MDT)
PLease add WA5PTI and AA6KX to the list of top operators in the UCQP,
there are many others as well.  THanks to all for working K7C. I had 761
q's and I have not counted the mults. It was fun to have Europe and Asia
calling me for a change. A major highlight was working WX4V/QRP on 10
meters. He claimed that Utah was his last state for 5band WAS QRP. I was
skeptical to even QSY to 10 meters - thinking utah to florida on 10 was
going to be impossible but sure enough I heard him and gave him a 4x1
report.  Again thanks to all who helped Utah celebrate it's 100th
birthday. If you hear K7C on this week be sure and work it because after
this week the call will be a part of history.

jon
k7c
kg7te