N0DH, SPRINT SO-LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: N0DH, SPRINT SO-LP
From: n0dh@comtch.iea.com (Dave Henderson)
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 1996 04:47:33 -0700
NA SPRINT / FALL 96
                                         SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 08-Sep-96
    Callsign Used : N0DH
         Operator : N0DH
         Category : SINGLE OP, LOW POWER
 Default Exchange : # DAVE WA

             Name : DAVE HENDERSON
          Address : 16317 EAST JUDKINS ROAD
   City/State/Zip : SPOKANE, WA 99207
          Country : United States

        Team: WATT ME WORRY #2, ANNIHILATORS

   80CW       33          33         33       4
   40CW       70          70         70      14
   20CW       38          38         38      17
 Totals      141         141        141      35

    Final Score = 4935 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 MY FIRST SPRINT, A BIT HUMBLING..LEARNED A LOT

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.