W7ZRC Sprint CW 201 X 37 = 7437

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: W7ZRC Sprint CW 201 X 37 = 7437
From: w7zrc@micron.net (Rod Greene)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 96 13:40 MDT
                     W7ZRC SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 08-Sep-96

         Category : SO Low Power

 Default Exchange : Serial #, Rod, ID

        Team/Club : Watt-Me-Worry Rockcrushers

   80CW       47          47         47       4  - HyTower
   40CW       89          88         88       8  - 3 ele KLM
   20CW       66          66         66      25  - KT34XA

 Totals      202         201        201      37

    Final Score = 7437 points.

 Equipment:  TS950SDX, TR version 5.72

 Soap Box:  Everything worked fine so no excuses.  I really
            enjoy the intensity of this contest. Congrats to
            all who entered.

            Lack of mults seems to be one of the biggest
            things I can do to improve.  Had same problem
            in NAQP Phone.
----- Rod Greene, w7zrc@micron.net, <>< -----