K9VV Sprint CW Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: K9VV Sprint CW Score
From: k9vv@indy.net (Fred Kleber)
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 21:42:48 -0500
QSOs    Mults
        ====    =====
80m      69
40m      77
20m      20
        ====    =====
        166      37   =   6,142

First Sprint from the new QTH.  100 watts and 40 & 80 meter dipoles.  No I
didn't go to W9DXCC
and everyone should know who "Fubar" is by now...  The two radio crowd is
easily identified
by excessive CQ's with apparent disjointed interest.  (i.e.  Not responding to
lots of LOUD guys
calling them until the "other" QSO on the "run" radio is complete)  Heard
XE1/AA6RX calling many
who didn't pick the ripe multiplier out of QRM.  Highlight was working HH2AW on
three bands.

I certify that I had fun...  See everyone as K9VV/C6A next weekend in SSB
Sprint.

Fred Fubar, K9VV