KC4ZV sprint cwscore

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: KC4ZV sprint cwscore
From: kc4zv@iquest.com (Greg Richard KC4ZV)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 22:01:15 -0500 (CDT)
226 x 42
Missed Alabama  although Iheard N4YOS with 3 minutes to go. couldn't
find him before the end.  We lost power 2 hours before the contest
during a thunderstorm and it didn't come back on til 0000z.
Had to quickly restart everything but fortunately, Ihad set up
the basic info in na the night before so it was just a matter of
waiting til the 286 booted.  Made first q on 40 at 0005 so didn't loose
too much time.

I did loose a mult when a station qrm'ed my qso with ..... The station
I was trying to work got my info ok but I never got anything more than his
call.  I kept trying to get a fill but couldn't pull him through.  I then
tried to work the same station about 10 minutes later but he kept sending
dupe and wouldn  work me when I told him he wasn't in my log.  I never
heard him or another station from his state again.
I guess the bottom line is If someone tells you you aren't in theior log,
work them again to make sure you get credit.  I do hope his qso with
me gets removed from his log.

Hope to cu in the ssb sprint late as we have early plans and I won't be
on until 0300z on 75.  I just can't wait to get on 75 ssb.

GL
greg

cree