AA5RB SSB Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: AA5RB SSB Sprint
From: russ@inetport.com (Russ)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 09:09:02 -0500

   Callsign/OP: AA5RB
   Station used: N3BB

   High Power

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   80SSB      67          67         67       2         0
   40SSB     136         136        136      19         1
   20SSB      81          81         81      27         0

 Totals      284         284        284      48         1

    Final Score = 13916 points.

I got to Jim's and set up everything with about 30 minutes to spare.
Unfortunately, because of a truly boneheaded mistake on my part, I wasn't
able to use the logging software.  I realized this at 23:59, so the next 5
minutes saw the greatest scramble in history for log pages and dupe sheets!

After my intial shock (and distress!) I settled down and had a lot of fun.
Perhaps my setup error caused me to work a little harder.  I actually came
out of it with no dupes, but sorry to those of you (KJ6HO and others) that I
tried to dupe.

I thought conditions were decent with 20m better than in January and 80m
with not as much harrassment.

73, Russ--
AA5RB
russ@inetport.com