K8MR - 3 scores for the price of one

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: K8MR - 3 scores for the price of one
From: k8mr@barf80.nshore.org (Jim Stahl)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 96 14:27:51 EDT

     K8MR  CW September Sprint   -   Ohio  - High Power

     20   83
     40  112
     80   74

   Total 269  x  44  =   11,836

   The early activity on 40 was much appreciated and well
reflected in my 40 meter totals.  I was feeling pretty good when
I worked guys with single digit numbers in UT and VE2, only to
later find much more active K6XO and VE2AWR.   But I did find
VE5SF on 20 at 0200Z for QSO #10.  Worked HH2AW the hard way, on
80.

     K8MR  SSB September Sprint  -  Ohio  -  100 Watts

     20     3
     40    19
     75    28

Total  50  x  25    = 1250

     Just a hack around effort between the September VHF QSO
Party and spending some face time with my family.

    K8MR  September VHF QSO Party  EN-91  Ohio
    Single Operator

    50       85     26    TR-6           5L @ 80 ft
   144      109     29    TV-502S/70W  13B2 @ 75 ft
   222       29     20    DEM-222       17L @ 72 ft
   432       49     21    DEM-432       16L @ 68 ft

 Total      272     96       Score:  33,600

   Conditions as bad here as anywhere else, especially Saturday.

Jim Stahl
InterNet: k8mr@barf80.nshore.org
Basic Amateur Radio Frequency, BARF-80 +1 216/237-8208
"Totally devoted to Amateur Radio" - 24 Hrs a day 8/N/1 14.4k-300 baud