CQP from Idaho

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: CQP from Idaho
From: kk7a@micron.net (Jim - KK7A)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 23:54:47 -0600
    Callsign Used : KK7A
         Operator : KK7A

         Category : Single Operator - Low Power - Mixed Mode

  160CW        1           1          3       0
  160SSB       9           9         18       2
   80CW       30          30         90       9
   80SSB      48          48         96      26
   40CW        2           2          6       0
   40SSB      29          29         58       8
   20CW        8           8         24       0
   20SSB       3           3          6       0

 Totals      130         130        301      45

    Final Score = 13545 points.

Soapbox:
        Had a great time working the 6's.  I was able to do a bit of
CQing on phone by calling "CQ California QSO party from Idaho, this is KK7A"
but couldn't figure out a good way for a non CA person to call CQ on CW
without getting non 6's to call.  Oh well, guess I should have done
some more listening to the non 6's and see how they did it.  Anyway,
it was a fun few hours.

Jim Larson - KK7A - <><
Boise, Idaho
http://netnow.micron.net/~kk7a/