KB3AFT PAQP Results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: KB3AFT PAQP Results
From: jms403@psu.edu (James M. Spence)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 21:10:25 -0400
Call: KB3AFT  Category: Single Operator, All Band   Medium Power(100W)
Home Station(Washington County)

RIG:Kenwood TS-520S
Antennas:  G5RV @ 40'(80-10 meters)
           G5RV with shorting stub for 160 meters @ 40'

160&80 CW|Other CW|      |
   Qs    |   Qs   |SSB Qs|
---------|---------------|
  142    |  113   |  699 |

954 QSOs= 1152.5 points

1152.5 points X 122 Mults(PA County Sweep) = 140,605
                                      W3OK BONUS 200
                               FINAL SCORE = 140,805

        Thanks to all the PA Mobiles for the County Sweep!!!  It never
would have been possible without you guys!  I hope I was able to put WAS
county in everyone's logs.

        73 and hope to work you in '97

        Jim/KB3AFT