CQ ssb KY3N M/M score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: CQ ssb KY3N M/M score
From: KY3N@aol.com (KY3N@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 21:12:09 -0500
 Hi as usual we had the last min FIRE DRILL to get everything ready for Zero
hour
 All felt  ready till the bell sounded. Lost the 75mtr amp then the 80mtr 4sg
phase
box in the frist Hour. This was an omen as to how the weekend was going to
unfold
 From DVK to mikes to footswitches one thin after another. We had a failure
in a new stackmatch box #2 relay right out of the BOX.... arghhhhh.
  This cost us 45min prime run time @ 12:20Z Sat morning.... I stole the
stackmatch
from 15 to replace the 20mtr  so it became a two edged sword we were off the
ari on two band for this prime time... RATS  The crews Chearleader (and head
cook )
My wife Leanora.  Sensing our frustration as we came in from off the towers.
She
Whipped up a bunch of her famous Candian bacon,egg and cheese Muffins..
 We were now ready to  ROCK and ROLL....

                   CQWW ssb  KY3N   M/M   score

                band            qso           zone       countries
                160              110             13             32   N4KG
feed on 100 ft  tower
                  80              336              23            81   4sq
   and inverted V @ 100
                  40               276             30             89    3
element Hy-Gain @ 100
                  20              1806            38           173     5/5/5
  205ca 50/100/150
                   15               925            27            135
    5/5/5   155ca  35/70/105
                   10               175             14             38
     5/5   HB   35/70
                                  3628              145            548 =
  6,995,142

OPERATORS           N3IDP, WB3FIZ, WB3LFZ,  K3OX,K3WJV, W3FV KQ2M &
                                KY3N....

Cu in the othe mode ( good mode...)  73' Wayne KY3N

                  40               272             30            89