FS5PL CQWW SSB score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: FS5PL CQWW SSB score
From: PGENTRY@sbbs.net (PGENTRY)
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 18:16:15 -0600

                        CQ WW SUMMARY SHEET

         Contest Dates : 26-Oct-96, 27-Oct-96

         Callsign Used : FS5PL

             Operators : WX9E  N0BSH  FS5PL

              Category : Multi Single

      Default Exchange : 59 8

                  Name : Paul Gentry
               Address : 2207 Colfax St
        City/State/Zip : Evanston, IL  60201-2501
               Country : French St. Martin

             Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

        BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

       160SSB      63          62        130        23         6
        80SSB     562         558       1220        73        15
        40SSB     683         683       1556        82        23
        20SSB    1346        1311       3170       112        27
        15SSB    2926        2850       7251       136        28
        10SSB     325         324        801        78        19

      Totals     5905        5788      14128       504       118

         Final Score = 8787616 points.

     Equipment:
        Run Station - IC765, IK2KL (500w), A4S tribander w/ 40m, HF6V,
                      Wires for 80/160

        Mult Staion - TS440, no amp, TH3JR (no rotor)

     No filtering between stations.

     Our usual killer 1/4 sloper didn't want to work this time, put up an
     inverted Vee.  15m produced some great rates!   Mosley didn't come
     through as promised with a new PRO67C...  the 3 elements on 40m sure
     would have helped out a lot!  His old one got damaged by Bertha.  The
     mult total was a bit disappointing, but we're happy for our first time
     as a MS.

     Sure sould like to hear how the 8P9Z boys and other caribbean MSs did.
     Come on you Cubre Libres....  spit it out!  I know you 8P boys never
     tell your score before the results come out, I'd be curious to compare
     notes.  Rumor has it that they're around the 11m mark or so.

     Thanks to Lionel as always for the use of his station!  Rumor has it
     that I will be back there!

     QSL the contest only via me, be sure to include some extra beer money
     for me!  :-)

     Any comments as to how loud we were would be appreciated!

     Thanks,

     Paul  WX9E