SS CW KC6CNV (A)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: SS CW KC6CNV (A)
From: CPWQ08B@prodigy.com (MR DANIEL M CRAIG)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 01:19:53, -0500
Here is my score...

80 112
40 386
20 429
15 64
(24 hours)
Total q's  991 x 77 mults (missed WY)
score: 152,614

This was my first major effort in SS.  My goal was to get to 1,000
q's,  maybe next year.  Condx seemed to be pretty good.  I wish I
would have a better antenna for 80 meters,  not many on the east
coast could here me.  My dad is planning on improving our 80 meter
setup.

I heard WY on 80 saturday nite but he wasnt CQing and never came back
to my calls. :<  I am hoping to get in the SSB SS for a while.

73,  de Daniel, A KC6CNV 89 ORG (age 16)