W4WA M/O, HP, SS SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: W4WA M/O, HP, SS SCORE
From: AB4RU@stc.net (Ron Hooper)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 13:08:10 +0000
SWEEPSTAKES SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 16-Nov-96, 17-Nov-96, 18-Nov-96

    Callsign Used : W4WA
        Operators : W4WA, N9HZQ, AA4GA

         Category : MultiOp

 Default Exchange : NR B W4WA 69 GA

             Name : RON HOOPER
          Address : 2953 HWY 51 S.
   City/State/Zip : LULA GA  30554
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : N/A

   80SSB    1025        1007       2014      11
   40SSB     556         546       1092      38
   20SSB     248         244        488      26
   15SSB     146         146        292       3

 Totals     1975        1943       3886      78

    Final Score = 303,108 points.

Comments:
  We could never establish a good run on 20 or 15 meters. With 1943 good
qso's we tied our last years qso count. With the extra mult, that put us
over 300k. Our best rate was on 80m at 160 per hour. The ARRL section
that was worked the most in this test was Ohio with 97 contacts. Second
place was Michigan with 96 qso's.
  The contest logging program we were using had considerable trouble
keeping the second computer updated. One would show a different qso
number so the operators had to wait on hitting the return button to
insure the proper number was logged. This took about 30 seconds in some
cases. I would like to hear from other stations that operated this
contest using a network and the type of program used. This has been a
problem for us, for several years now, reguardless of the program used.
73's Ron