KJ5BX ARRL SS SSB WTX

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: KJ5BX ARRL SS SSB WTX
From: TX74151.1077@worldnet.att.net (William Vickers)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 12:46:27 +0000
Hello Contesters,

This was our second attempt at working this contest and had about a 14%
increase over last year. I just wonder how we would have done if propagation
had been better.  Worked all contacts on 80 thru 15.   I'm still looking for
the Yukon (YU) and would like to know were those who got him found him.  I
am still in the process of getting a reasonable contest station set up,  but
I'm getting there slow but sure.
The group and I look forward to working you folks again in future events
from "West Texas."

Here is the preliminary results of our contest scores;

Multi-Op/Single-Trans/HP/B

   Call         OP/SECT          SCORE          QSO's           SECT's
HRS

KJ5BX           WTX             93,940            610                 77
24

OPERATORS:  KJ5BX, KB5KYJ, KC5KQF, KC5OBX, KC5HNI,
                        KC5KQV, KC5MVT, KC5RWK

73's,
W. A. Vickers,  KJ5BX
(& the group)