CQWW CW W4AU SO/HP unasssisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: CQWW CW W4AU SO/HP unasssisted
From: junger@usgs.gov (Unger)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 13:25:52 -0500
                               CQ WW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 23-Nov-96, 24-Nov-96

    Callsign Used : W4AU
        Operators : JOHN UNGER

         Category : SO/HP

 Default Exchange : 599 5

             Name : John Unger
          Address : P. O. Box 95
   City/State/Zip : Hamilton, VA 22068
          Country : United States

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   40CW       79          79        221        35        14
   20CW      322         321        923        80        24
   15CW      234         233        670        58        18
   10CW       11          11         30         9         5

 Totals      646         644       1844       182        61

 Hours Operated = 17

    Final Score = 448092 points.

Except for the bit of very disturbing malicious interference I mentioned
in the cq-contest mailing list, it was a very successful contest for me,
considering that I could only operate 17 hours. It was great to be able
to run Europe on 15 both Saturday and Sunday and to work so many JA's
from the east coast in the evenings on 20. Also, after hearing it sent
to me at least 650 times, I am finally getting my "ears" tuned to
hearing W4AU in the pileups - after a long, long time of listening for
W3GOI...

Thanks for all the Q's, guys.

73 - John, W4AU