CQWW CW VO1MP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: CQWW CW VO1MP
From: gussam@voyager.newcomm.net (Gus Samuelson)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 20:44:26 -0400 (AST)

VO1MP
SO HP AB UNASSISTED

Band            Q          Z         C
  160           100        9        29
   80           265       14        58
   40           280       21        66
   20           657       25        77
   15           602       24        85
   10             5        3         5     ( No Antenna)
Totals:        1909       96       320     =   2,092,480 Points

Operated 40 Hours, However CT says I only operated for 32.... Hmmmmmm....
That means I spent a lotta time S & P   ... Mebbe a 2nd radio IS the
solution  hi!
Amp Blew up week 2 weeks ago, temporary fix ( Chirp and all ) 2 hours before
the test  so managed to get on with about 300 w ( poor fix ).
Should be A CATEGORY FOR Low Antennas, lousy amp and best chirpy signal on the
band.
73 cu next one.
      VO1MP
      Gus Samuelson                e-mail   gussam&voyager.newcomm.net
      P.O. Box 38 Site 4 RR # 1    packet   VO1MP@VO1AAA.#ENF.NF.CAN.NOAM
      St. Phillips, Nfld.
      Canada A1L 1C1