GD4UOL CQWW Result

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: GD4UOL CQWW Result
From: steve@g4uol.demon.co.uk (Steve Muster)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 12:53:17 +0000
Hi there

I have just returned from GD land. I made 5541 cw qsos which included
1487 qsos in CQWW.

The claimed CQWW score is below. I entered as single low power op.
Thanks to those that worked me. A full write up of the trip will be on
my web pages in a month or so.

band/q/z/c
160/179/6/40
80/148/9/46
40/429/17/64
20/502/21/80
15/228/20/69
10/1/1/1

I have put in a score of 954,448 pts. Condx on the lf bands were poor in
GD in spite of efforts with antennas, so I slept both nights !. The pile
ups on Sunday were great. At one point the meter on CT held at 230 qsos
an hour for 30 mins. :))
--
73 Steve Muster  g4uol/gd4uol

Welcome to the Home Page of GD4UOL http://www.g4uol.demon.co.uk
Please visit my new web site and let me know how to improve it !