9H0A CQWW CW 15m Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: 9H0A CQWW CW 15m Score
From: 9h1el@mail.global.net.mt (Jeff Morris)
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 96 09:28:10 PST
9h1el@global.net.mt

I was originally not going to send a log for this one because I was not =
going to be
able to concentrate enough on a serious effort. I had to take my YL to =
the airport
for the morning flight to UK, meaning that I would not start the contest =
until 1100
local time on Saturday, thus wasting four hours. I then decided to have =
a leisurely
weekend trying to get 5V7A on as many bands as possible and concentrate =

most of the time on 15m. As the top EU score is less than mine for that b=
and (so
far) I have decided to submit a log anyway.

        Category: Single Operator Single Band 15m

        QSOs:  1235 (only !!)

                  QPoints:  2323

               Countries:     113

        Zones:    34