N9CO ARRL 160 Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: N9CO ARRL 160 Score
From: ocker@chasind.com (Charlie Ocker)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 09:49:46 -0600
                             ARRL 160 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 07-Dec-96, 08-Dec-96

    Callsign Used : N9CO
         Operator : N9CO

         Category : SINGLE OPERATOR, LOW POWER

 Default Exchange : 599 IL

             Name : Charlie Ocker, N9CO
          Address : 27557 Gerry Lane
   City/State/Zip : Sycamore, IL.  60178
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : SOCIETY OF MIDWEST CONTESTERS

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

  160CW      393         393        804      71         4

 Totals      393         393        804      71         4

    Final Score = 60300 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 Rig:  TS930S
 Ant:  Quarter Wave Sloper at 50 ft.
 Time: 6 hours.

 Could only put in a very part time effort, so my score is way down from
 what I feel it could have been, especially with the amount of activity.
 Didn't get on until 0100z hour Friday, and only then for a few minutes.
 First full hour was 0400z with 89 q's.  Next full hour was 0500z with
 84 q's.  Didn't spend much time dx'ing, but was pleasantly surprised to
 be able to work GM and GW with only a few calls.  Am still amazed what
 can be done on this band with 100 watts and a simple antenna.  Thanks to
 all for the q's and mults.  I had a blast!

 73,
 Charlie  N9CO  ocker@chasind.com