VE6KRR 160M Score - SOHP Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: VE6KRR 160M Score - SOHP Unassisted
From: HLYF37A@prodigy.com (MR ROBERT J RUVOLO)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 01:03:00, -0500
ARRL 160 METER CONTEST  1996

      Call: VE6KRR                   Country:  Canada
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator High
Power
                                               Unassisted

               QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO    SECTIONS  COUNTRIES

     Totals    493     998     2.03         72          2    =   73,

Equipment Description:

Icom-735
400 Watts
Tower Fed Sloper @ 56'

Living on a city lot with no room for receiving antennas makes this
contest a quite a challenge. I apologize to all those that I could
not dig out, there were quite a few. I was finally able to stay awake
for a full night/morning on Sat/Sun and was rewarded by getting a few
JAs, a first for me on 160. Alot of coffee, a bee pollen pill and
some nice condx helped in that regard. Must say that the DX window
seemed to be well respected. Actaully heard Europe on 160m for the
first time at this QTH although was unable to raise any of them. Lets
hope Santa brings me abt 10 acres for Christmas. Best of the holidays
to all and see you near the end of January.

73 de Bob
(VE6KRR)