Results 160 K1EPJ SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: Results 160 K1EPJ SOLP
From: leduc@atla3.agfa.com (Dave LeDuc)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 96 08:04:18 EST

Results 160 meter contest SOLP New Hampshire section

         Points  QSO     Sect   DX       Hours
         59,466  437      57     9       11.5

         I went to bed early Friday evening figuring that I'd stay up all
 night Saturday. Well, mother nature hit with a vengence and the power went
 off at 0225Z on Saturday evening. Finally came back on Monday morning. We
 are one of the lucky ones because there are thousands still without
 electricity today (wed).
 DX:  GW6J, SM4HCM, GM3POI, KM9D/C6A, XE2/N7NC, TK5NN, SP5GRM, OT6T, DL1IAO

 Equip: IC-737A, Inverted L with 2 elevated radials.