K3MM TARA RTTY Sprint score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: K3MM TARA RTTY Sprint score
From: kf3p@cais.cais.com (Tyler G Stewart )
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 05:45:09 -0000
TARA RTTY Sprint

Call used: K3MM
Location:  MD

Entry Class: Single Op High Power

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX
80        67    67    32     5
40       100    97    37    15
20       130   129    35    21
15         0     0     0     0
10         0     0     0     0
--------------------------------------
Total    297   293    46*   29*
--------------------------------------
* - Counted only once (not once per band)

Claimed Score: 21975

This was my first TARA sprint so I dont have anything to compare it to, but
it was a lot of fun...maybe a little on the slow side, but I was amazed at
the DX activity.  I figured that activity might be a little light, so I
spent a lot of time looking for DX early on 20 and 40.  Stateside on 20
was pretty poor from here the whole time, but gradually pryed those QSO's
and mults from the band.  I thought the hours selected this year were good.

73, Tyler K3MM (ex-KF3P)