N7VY 10 Meter QRP CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: N7VY 10 Meter QRP CW
From: n7vy@page.az.net (Gordon D. Blank)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 17:19:17 -0700
ARRL TEN METER CONTEST  1996

      Call: N7VY                     Country:  United States
                                     Category: Single Operator QRP

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW        69      292       21        4
      SSB        0        0        0        0

      Totals    69      292       21        4  =   7,300

Equipment Description:  Yaesu FT-1000, C-4 @ 80'

Comments: This was my first CW contest. Saturday was slow going. If it
wasn't
for Sundays run to 1 and 2 land this contest would of been bust. Worked
5
states towards 5BWAS. QRP is the way to go to keep the peace in the
neighborhood.

                     73 es Happy Holidays
                     Gordon N7VY  ex AA7VY

Club Affiliation: None