10meter SO/HP/SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: 10meter SO/HP/SSB
From: w0sd@juno.com (EDWARD C GRAY)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 09:54:32 PST
W0SD SO/HP/SSB

487 Q's  45 states/Prov.  19 countries  =  62,336

5 elem 105CA stacks at 110' and 55', TS-950SDX and 1000 watts out.

Both antenna's rotable, separately,  can feed top, bottom or in phase.

I gave it all the propagation would give me, full effort..  Best DX was
ZS1, Vk & ZL.  Thank you to all the stations that called and apologies
to those who I just could not pull out.  First day appeared to be
meteors only.  Second day couple hours of decent Sporadic E  and another
4 hours of very poor E skip.  Basically no meterors the second day.