W0ZQ - ARRL 10m SO/HP/MIXED

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: W0ZQ - ARRL 10m SO/HP/MIXED
From: jcplatt@mmm.com (jcplatt@mmm.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 09:18:21 -0600
ARRL 10m Contest Results

W0ZQ - Minnesota
Single Op, "High Power", Mixed Modes

          QSOs   Pts   Mults
  CW       70    280     26
 SSB      172    344     27
Totatl    242    624     53     Claimed Score: 33,072

Equipment: TS930 + an occasional SB200 @ abt 500 watts.  Antenna was
           a dipole @ 50'.

Comments: It really is amazing what you can work at the bottom of the solar
          cycle with a very average station.  Had a nice sporadic E open
          to the East coast Sunday AM that sent the rate meter upscale for
          awhile.  Nice to pick up "local states" for WAS; ND, SD, IA, WI,
          IN, and ILL.  Thanks for all the good ears out there; with the
          exception of the E opening, I don't think anyone moved my S meter.

Jon.  W0ZQ