WA2DFI Internet Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WA2DFI Internet Sprint
From: dfi@cyberhighway.net (Scott Cowling)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 21:39:55 -0700 (MST)
Total 63 claimed QSOs.

Comments:

Holy shamoleons, Batman!  This was my first sprint of any kind and I felt
like a novice having my first QSO!

To do well, it looks like you have to:

        (a) copy at least 40 WPM COMFORTABLY.
        (b) be able to type AT LEAST as fast as in (a), above.
        (c) be able to remember more than 6 characters at a time while using
           the logging software simultaneously with (a) and (b), above.

Since I can do none of the above feats independently, let alone at the same
time, I elected to just have fun instead.  My apologies for all of the
fumbling :-)

Definitely see you next time!

Scotty WA2DFI
Tempe, AZ