RN3QO ARRL10M SO/LP ONLY CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: RN3QO ARRL10M SO/LP ONLY CW
From: radio@rn3qo.voronezh.su (Sergey Popov)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 96 22:24:05 +0300
                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: RN3QO                    Country:  European Russia
                                     Category: Single Operator Low Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW        10       40        0        7
      SSB        0        0        0        0

      Totals    10       40        0        7  =   280

Equipment Description: Kenwood TS-130S
                       GP antenna

Club Affiliation:

                             Signature __Sergey Popov