WD0T sprINT

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WD0T sprINT
From: ToddD@dci.state.sd.us (Dravland, Todd)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 96 08:14:00 PST
40m - 132
80m -    16
 -----------------
            148 Q's

Comments:

What a fun way to spend 2 hours!!  The wife even likes this one.  My best Q
total to date in this contest.

Mr. Smoothie award to K4AAA, fast and efficient!

Best sigs heard N2NC, K0DEQ, WB0OLA, and WB0O (of course)

I  could not get a rhythm for this again until 35 minutes or so into the
contest.  Just need more practice.

What is a GEEKNYE? or GINKY?

Most Worked:

N2NC - 11 (one was a dupe, sorry John!)
K4AAA - 8
WB0OLA- 7
WQ5L - 6

The lifesaver award goes to Ray, WQ5L, who would somehow find me every time
I was in the middle of CQing for 2 minutes straight and give me a contact to
keep things going!  Thanks Ray!

Thanks again Tree for the great contest!

73, Todd
WD0T

toddd@dci.state.sd.us