a little off topic..

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: a little off topic..
From: Bill Fisher KM9P <km9p@contesting.com> (Bill Fisher KM9P)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 10:19:55 -0500 (EST)
I feel like Mad About You guy that does the AT&T commercial where nobody
seems to understand his $.10 per minute to anyone any time.

This reflector is for score reporting.  Nothing else.

If you really feel like you must ask 700+ people about something off the
topic, ask me first.  If I can't answer your question, I'll direct you to
the person that can.

73