W7GG STEWP SCORE UPDATE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: W7GG STEWP SCORE UPDATE
From: ai7b@teleport.com (Bob Wruble)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 21:07:54 -0800
                   W7GG 1996 STEW PERRY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 28-Dec-96, 29-Dec-96

    Callsign Used : W7GG
        Operators : BOB

         Category : SO/HP

 Default Exchange : 599 CN94

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points
  160CW      332         332       2253
   Totals      332         332       2253

    Final Claimed Score = 2.253 points.

Fun test but think U.S.activity a bit low.  Shud improve
over time. Did work 18 Eu stns and 27 JA's.  Average pts/Qso
were 6.2.  Like the GL exchange.....nice format!  Thanks
to Tree and Bill for putting this one together.  Maybe this
puppy levels the playing field a bit for the Left Coast??

EQUIPMENT:  1000MP, 8877 AMPL., 4 Vertical dipole array
            phased and switched with ComTek System box.
            One 600' Beverage to the NE.
            TR logging SW of course.......

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to
the best
of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.