KB3AFT 1/97 NAQP CW Results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: KB3AFT 1/97 NAQP CW Results
From: jms403@psu.edu (James M. Spence)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 14:35:52 -0500
1997 January North American QSO Party(CW)

Call:KB3AFT
Category:Single Op
Name:Jim
QTH:PA

405 Qs X 148 Mults = 59,940 points

Team: Weekend Warriors

Rig: Kenwood TS-520S

Antennas: G5RV fed as long wire @ 40' (160)
          G5RV @ 40' (80-15)
          Vertical @ 30' (10)

        All sending was done with a straight key(Man is my arm tired!).

        This was my best effort to date in a NAQP CW.....My goal was
300Qs...I didn't think I had the antennas to do much better than that...BOY
WAS I WRONG!!!  Band condx were awesome!

        Hope to work you from K3CR(PSU) this weekend.

        73

        Jim/KB3AFT